Shipping & Delivery
To avoid delivery issues, carefully check the delivery address details to ensure they are correct with all the relevant information entered, including business names, before proceeding to payment.
Where do you ship to & from?
- We ship professionally printed products all over the world from manufacturing facilities located in the UK, USA and Australia
- To ensure a fast and affordable service, most products ship from the manufacturing facility nearest to the destination address
- Products can be made and shipped from other manufacturing facilities by simply choosing the relevant store at the base of the page before adding to your basket
- Orders can be delivered to your home, work, or a friend's address.
- Image licenses and gift certificates are delivered instantly via email
How much is shipping?
- Delivery prices include both postage and packaging
- Once you've clicked through to the Your Basket page, you can enter the delivery country and choose a shipping method
- Shipping costs are then calculated and included in the order summary total
- Some items may ship separately at no extra charge
- International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes
- These are assessed by local governments and payment is required upon delivery
- These charges are not included in the order total and Media Storehouse is not responsible for payment
How will my order be packaged?
- We do our very best to securely package products so that they arrive safely
- Small and medium prints are sent flat, with larger prints and posters rolled in strong tubes
- All other products are sent in specially designed heavyweight boxes
Can I have the order delivered to a different address?
- Yes, this service is available free of charge
- During the ordering process you can fill in a different delivery address from the billing address.
When can I expect delivery?
- To minimize shipping costs and speed up delivery, orders are automatically sent to the nearest manufacturing center to the destination address
- Estimated dispatch dates are provided prior to checkout and may vary depending on the product
- Standard delivery takes approximately 1-7 business days to arrive after dispatch
- International deliveries take approximately 7-14 business days to arrive after dispatch
- We rely on a global network of shipping as well as local postal services to deliver orders as soon as possible and will send an email when your order has shipped
Can I track my order?
- Tracking is not always available however if a trackable service is being used, the details will be included in the email sent when your order has shipped
- You can also check online if you have supplied a password to create an account at the checkout.
Tracking shows "delivered" but I haven't received anything
- If you are not in when your order is delivered the courier may leave your parcel with a neighbour, in a safe place or a local collection point
- When this happens, you will receive a notification card advising where it has been left or how to re-arrange delivery
- If the package doesn't arrive within a day of the estimated delivery date:
- Check with members of your household, neighbours, doormen and colleagues to see if someone accepted delivery on your behalf
- Look around your delivery area; couriers try to leave packages in safe locations. Typical spots include under porches, under benches, back doors, and around garages.
- Look for an attempted delivery notice. If the courier feels it is unsafe to leave your package, the driver will leave a note
What happens if my order is returned?
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable
- If this happens, we will contact you to check the delivery address and ask if you would like the item sent back out
- Note: we will only reship returned to sender items to the same, or revised, address once
For more information please visit our FAQ Help Page or contact us via email.