Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Religion > Religious Architecture > Churches and Cathedrals

Churches and Cathedrals Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 8,332 pictures in our Churches and Cathedrals collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


The Radcliffe Camera, Oxford, England Featured Churches and Cathedrals Print

The Radcliffe Camera, Oxford, England

The Radcliffe Camera (Camera, meaning room in Latin) is situated in Oxford, England. Designed by James Gibbs in English Palladian Style and built in 1737-1749
The work was funded from the estate of John Radcliffe. The building serves as a reading room for the Bodleian Library. Sited to the south of the Old Bodleian, north of St. Mary's Church and between Brasenose College (west) and All Souls College (east)

© Joe Daniel Price

Panoramic view of Aqueduct of Segovia illuminated by the setting sun, Spain Featured Churches and Cathedrals Print

Panoramic view of Aqueduct of Segovia illuminated by the setting sun, Spain

The Aqueduct of Segovia (or more precisely, the aqueduct bridge) is a Roman aqueduct and one of the most significant and best-preserved ancient monuments left on the Iberian Peninsula. It is located in Spain and is the foremost symbol of Segovia, as evidenced by its presence on the city's coat of arms.In 1985 the old city of Segovia and its Aqueduct were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The old city contains a multitude of historic buildings both civil and religious, including a large number of buildings of Jewish origin, notably within the old Jewish Quarter

© 2015 Daniel Hernanz Ramos

Morval House, Morval, near Looe, Cornwall. Around 1890 Featured Churches and Cathedrals Print

Morval House, Morval, near Looe, Cornwall. Around 1890

A view of Morval House from the south west with Morval Parish Church, dedicated to St Wenna, behind. There are two men mowing the lawn with an early lawn mower, one pulling and the other pushing. There are also some people standing by the house, on the right hand side. The Grade I listed building is a large Tudor residence which was once the home of the Glynn, Buller and Kitson families. It was much altered in the 18th and following centuries. The house was much altered in the 18th and following centuries. Photographer: Surgeon Captain John Campbell

© From the collection of the RIC