Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Popular Themes > Lords Cricket Ground

Lords Cricket Ground Gallery

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Lords Cricket Ground

Choose from 200 pictures in our Lords Cricket Ground collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Lords Cricket Ground Fine Art - Middlesex CCC & England MCC Featured Lords Cricket Ground Print

Lords Cricket Ground Fine Art - Middlesex CCC & England MCC

Lord's Cricket Ground, commonly known as Lord's, is a cricket venue in St John's Wood, London. Named after its founder, Thomas Lord, it is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and is the home of Middlesex County Cricket Club, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), the European Cricket Council (ECC) and, until August 2005, the International Cricket Council (ICC). Lord's is widely referred to as the Home of Cricket[2] and is home to the world's oldest sporting museum

© Sports Stadia Art Ltd

Overarm Trial Featured Lords Cricket Ground Print

Overarm Trial

July 1842: A cricket match at Lord's in London at which the new technique of overarm bowling was tested against the old underarm method. After two innings, the team which had bowled overarm had scored 194 runs against the opposing team's 147. (Photo by HultonArchive/Illustrated London News/Getty Images)

WW1 - Lords Cricket Ground used as a Goose Farm, 1915 Featured Lords Cricket Ground Print

WW1 - Lords Cricket Ground used as a Goose Farm, 1915

Photograph showing the pitch of the Marylebone Cricket Ground (Lord's), during the ground's use as a farm for rearing geese in World War I. With only five geese visible on the cricket square, it seems likely that the majority of the fowl were kept at the Nursery end of the ground (pictured in background). The caption reads: The Close of the Innings: "Fielders returning to the pavilion. (see also: 10218978). Date: 1915

© Illustrated London News Ltd/Mary Evans