Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Estate Gallery

Available as Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 747 pictures in our Estate collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Two Duff Highlanders at Braemar Games, Scotland Featured Print

Two Duff Highlanders at Braemar Games, Scotland

Two kilted Duff Highlanders from the Mar Estate discussing the Braemar Highland Games where King George V and Queen Mary were in attendance. The elder gentleman (left) is Alexander Grassic Cumming who resided at Fife Cottages in Braemar (overlooking the Games Park). The younger gent is likely his son John who also lived in Braemar.
circa 1911

© Mary Evans Picture Library 2015 - https://copyrighthub.org/s0/hub1/creation/maryevans/MaryEvansPictureID/10573805

A close up view of Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924 Featured Print

A close up view of Goonvrea House, Perranarworthal, Cornwall. December 1924

A general close up view of the front of Goonvrea House with the conservatory to the left. In 1980, Rex Barratt writes in his book, Stately Homes in and Around Truro, "Goonvrea, probably built by the Fox family of Falmouth and later owned and occupied by Sir Frederick Martin Williams, M.P. for Truro (1865-1878), who was a director of the Perran Iron Foundry and the first Provincial Grand Master of Mark Masons of Cornwall. Later owners were J.P. Paull, and W.E. Harris, who was there in 1939. During the last war it was utilised by U.S. troops and is now a well-known hotel". The hotel was owned by Tony and Joyce Webb and is reported to have been devastated by fire in 1982. By the early 1990s new build houses were erected on the site. The stable block remained standing and has since been converted into houses. Photographer Arthur William Jordan

© From the collection of the RIC

Caledonian Park Clock Tower Metropolitan Cattle Market Featured Print

Caledonian Park Clock Tower Metropolitan Cattle Market

The Caledonian Park Clock Tower - a Grade II*-listed structure, as the centrepiece of a vast cattle market. The Metropolitan Cattle Market opened in 1855 in Holloway, then on the very fringes of London. The site replaced the ancient Smithfield Cattle Market, whose central location caused frequent problems, with drovers and animals clogging the streets. The seven-storey tower presided over the market until it closed after World War II. The area was later transformed into the Market Estate and Caledonian Park. Date: circa 1908

© Mary Evans / Grenville Collins Postcard Collection