Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.com
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > All Images > 2006 > August > 8 Aug 2006

Images Dated 8th August 2006

Available as Framed Photos, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 256 pictures in our Images Dated 8th August 2006 collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Photos, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Lords Cricket Ground 24418_024 Featured 8 Aug 2006 Print

Lords Cricket Ground 24418_024

LORDS CRICKET GROUND, St Johns Wood, London. Founded on this site in 1814 the "Home of Cricket" is owned by the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), and is host to Middlesex County Cricket and the England and Wales Cricket Board. The match in progress is the first day of Middlesex versus Hampshire in the County Championship. Photographed 8th August 2006

© Historic England

Illustration, male Southern Elephant Seal (Mirounga leonina) on rocky coast, raising its head and calling, side view Featured 8 Aug 2006 Print

Illustration, male Southern Elephant Seal (Mirounga leonina) on rocky coast, raising its head and calling, side view

© This content is subject to copyright.

73016687, Animal Body Part, Animal Call, Animals, Antarctica, Aquatic, Behaviour, Bull, Bull Animal, Calling, Calls, Coast, Coastline, Color Image, Colour Image, Communication, Communications, Elephant Seal, Harem, Herd, Horizontal, Illustration, Illustration Technique, Largest Seals, Male, Males, Mammals, Mirounga Leonina, No People, Nobody, One Animal, Phocidae, Pinnipedia, Proboscis, Profile, Side View, Southern Elephant Seal, Species, Territorial, Territorial Animal, True Seals, Vocalisation, White Background

Lords Cricket Ground 24418_035 Featured 8 Aug 2006 Print

Lords Cricket Ground 24418_035

LORDS CRICKET GROUND, St Johns Wood, London. Founded on this site in 1814 the "Home of Cricket" is owned by the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), and is host to Middlesex County Cricket and the England and Wales Cricket Board. The Pavilion, shown here, was built in 1889-90 and is a Grade II* listed building. Primarily used by members of the MCC, it contains the famous Long Room, honours boards and the dressing rooms for the two teams

© Historic England