St George in the East, Stepney, London. Photographed in April 1960. Gutted by an incendiary in May 1941, it was soon to be restored within the Hawksmoor shell, and was rededicated in 1964. Aerofilms Collection.
Image Copyright © Historic England
Media ID 12051928
from Historic England
Watermarking and Website Address do not appear on finished products
Creation Date: 30th April 1960
Short URL: msh.pm/c2WqMz